# vREST NG CLI Introduction
vREST NG CLI is a command line utility supported by us. This utility is helpful in performing following tasks:
- Executing vREST NG test cases via command line
- Just install this utility
- and start executing your API test cases on the command line.
- Integrate with any continuous integration servers
- It can be integrated with any continuous integration server like Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure Devops, Bitbucket Pipelines, Circle CI etc.
- Scheduling vREST NG test cases
- This utility can be used in any third party schedular like cron job, Microsoft Task Schedular.
- So, you may easily execute your test cases on scheduled intervals.
- Optionally you may connect it to vREST NG Dashboard service to record the executed test runs and see various analytics.
- Import test cases via command line
- It can even import/update your test cases from Swagger, and various other sources like Postman and vREST Cloud.
- So your test case schemas remain in sync with your swagger definitions.